Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Proposal!!!!

It was a typical Friday night, we had no big plans for the evening and I told Caleb I wanted to make us calazones for supper. He said sure, but he told me he wanted me to come make them at his house and that we were going to go to one of his friends lake houses to hang out for a little while after we ate, since we had nothing else to do. I told him that was fine and I headed to his house to cook our meal. We ate, then headed to the lake house. We hung out with some of  our friends for about an hour before heading back to his house. When we returned, I went on inside and Caleb said he had to grab something out of his truck(little did I know he was getting the ring!) I got my stuff I had brought to make calazones and was heading back out the door as he was walking in. He asked me where I was going and I told him it was getting late and that I was going on home. He was like ok, well let me walk you to your car. We walked to my car and I got in while he stood outside my driver's side door. It was freezinggg, and I turned to cut my heat on high. When I turned back around, he was taking a small black box out of a small white box and grinning ear to ear! All I could say is "Are you serious?" lol! He opened the black box up and pulled the ring out and said "What do you think about it?" Tears started flowing as I told him how much I loved it and that it was perfect!!
 I hugged him for what seemed like forever and his next words were "Well, I guess I'm supposed to say will you marry me now?" hahaha! Bless him he was soo nervous, but it was so cute and so him! He had told his mom when he got the ring he didnt know when he was going to do it, just whenever he felt the time was right, so on December 17, 2010 at around 11:15p.m. I guess he felt the time was right! :)
















I was so suprised and of course I said yes!! We went inside and told his mom and step-dad, then went to my house and told my parents and my sister. We didnt tell everyone else until the next day since it was late, but everyone was so excited!
We are also very excited as well!!












 Pic of the ring in case anyone hasn't seen it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment