Monday, January 24, 2011

At First..

For those of you who dont know, Caleb moved to Cherokee County High School in the 9th grade. From the first day he moved to Centre, I definitely had a "crush" lol! We talked, texted, flirted, & hung out alot right off the bat, but because of on-and-off relationships with other people we never actually "dated" for the first 2 years he was at Centre. We were just "friends" haha! About the middle of my junior year(his sophomore year), that started to change a little bit. We were both single at the time, & I was on a trip to Gatlinburg with my family for New Year's when Caleb starting texting me hinting around that he wanted to be more than friends. I was kind of unsure about this because Caleb didnt have the reputation of keeping a girlfriend for too long, and I had always told myself I would never date anyone younger than me. I didnt want to ruin our friendship over a two week "fling" so, decided it wasnt a good idea and I kept making up excuses and telling him we just needed to be friends. He kept promising me that he was serious about dating me and that he had wanted to for a long time. I kept brushing it off thinking "I'm sure this is what he tells every girl he wants to date." I started dating someone else the middle of January and it made Caleb mad and he quit talking to me for awhile. Me & the guy broke up the end of March, and one day at the beginning of April I was laying out by my pool & decided to text Caleb. I really didnt expect a response because I had really made him mad & I'm sure hurt his feelings, BUT I got one! :) YAY! From that day on we started hanging out like everyday. I realized that he really must have been serious about dating me, and on May 26, 2008 I decided to give it a chance! We have been together without any major break-ups since then! He is my best friend &I couldn't ask for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment