- All the painting is finished! Thanks to my mom, future mother-in-law, and grandmother who all helped me tremendously!
- My wonderful aunt & uncle layed tile for us in both of our our bathrooms & it looks great!! :)
- Our front porch is built! Thanks to Caleb & his dad!
- We finally have both water & power!
- All of our blinds are hung! Thanks to Caleb's step-dad Tim!
- All of our light fixtures(inside & out) have been replaced! Thanks to my dad, Tim, & J.B.
- We replaced our kitchen sink! Thanks to Tim & also replaced our whole vanity in our guest bathroom!
- We have replaced a few of our door knobs! Thanks to my mom & future mother-in-law! Also, we replaced all our our cabinet knobs in our kitchen & in our master bathroom!
I have decided to use black, silver, & different shades of pink for my colors! :) I have booked my photographer & videographer! Last week, my dress came in & I got to go pick it up & set up my alteration session! Yayy! I'm so excited about my dress! I love it! Also, while shopping with my mom a few days ago we found gifts for my bridesmaids! :) A few more things to check off my list!
I found out 2 weeks ago that I got accepted into the Radiology program at Gadsden State! Yay! This is a 2-year program and I will be starting it on August 22nd! =) I'm kinda nervous, but VERY excited! I really hope I enjoy it & have a good experience throughout the entire program! I'm eager to get started! :)
Well, there is my exciting news for the month! Hope everyone is having a great summer! :) :)