Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Good news! =)

It's been awhile since I have posted, but I have been super busy! Our trailor is almost FINISHED and I am sooo excited! Since the last post here are some of the major things we have got done!
  • All the painting is finished! Thanks to my mom, future mother-in-law, and grandmother who all helped me tremendously!
  • My wonderful aunt & uncle layed tile for us in both of our our bathrooms & it looks great!! :)
  • Our front porch is built! Thanks to Caleb & his dad!
  • We finally have both water & power!
  • All of our blinds are hung! Thanks to Caleb's step-dad Tim!
  • All of our light fixtures(inside & out) have been replaced! Thanks to my dad, Tim, & J.B.
  • We replaced our kitchen sink! Thanks to Tim & also replaced our whole vanity in our guest bathroom!
  • We have replaced a few of our door knobs! Thanks to my mom & future mother-in-law! Also, we replaced all our our cabinet knobs in our kitchen & in our master bathroom!
These are some of the major things we have got accomplished, along with manyyyy other small things. My family & Caleb's family have been such a big help to us that we will never be able to re-pay them, and I can not express how thankful I am for all of them! We really couldnt have done it without them!! The only major things that we have left to do are putting our under pinning up, building our back porch, getting our carpet layed, and getting our furniture! Then, comes the fun part....DECORATING! I'm so excited about that! All the hard part is almost over! =)


WEDDING UPDATES:
I have decided to use black, silver, & different shades of pink for my colors! :) I have booked my photographer & videographer! Last week, my dress came in & I got to go pick it up & set up my alteration session! Yayy! I'm so excited about my dress! I love it! Also, while shopping with my mom a few days ago we found gifts for my bridesmaids! :) A few more things to check off my list!


**BIG NEWS**
I found out 2 weeks ago that I got accepted into the Radiology program at Gadsden State! Yay! This is a 2-year program and I will be starting it on August 22nd! =) I'm kinda nervous, but VERY excited! I really hope I enjoy it & have a good experience throughout the entire program! I'm eager to get started! :)


Well, there is my exciting news for the month! Hope everyone is having a great summer! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment