Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January!

Caleb & I celebrated our first New Year's an and engaged couple in Gatlinburg, Tennessee with some friends. We stayed 4 nights and had lots of fun!

This is a picture of us while we were there! :)

When we got back we both had to go back to work and I had to go back to school. We have been very busy, which means we havent done hardly any planning! :( I did start a wedding planning binder for me to keep ideas that I find that interest me in. We haven't set a date yet, but our goal is to have one set by the end of this month. We will see. We have, however, narrowed it down to five dates to chose from! lol! Also, we have five locations picked out to chose from.
On January 16, my mom, my Aunt Lindsey, Caleb's mom(Tammy), and I went to the Bridal Show in Birmingham, Alabama. It was lots of fun and I got a few ideas there. I set up two appointments to go look at and try on dresses during spring break. One at David's Bridal and one at Alfred Angelo, both located in Birmingham. I am really looking forward to that!
Also, my mom and I are going to an open house at a venue in Springville, Alabama called Mountainview Gardens and Ballroom as a possible location for the wedding. It is this Sunday and I am excited about that as well. I think that about wraps it up, for the month of January! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment